Texas Engineering Solutions participated in the groundbreaking event for the new addition of six buildings to the Marbridge Foundation’s campus, encompassing 35,000 square feet of carefully designed living quarters and enhanced healthy spaces for Marbridge Ranch residents, which took place on Thursday, January 18th.
The Lodges at the Ranch’s key features include:
- Four individual housing lodges; 12 resident capacity per lodge, totaling 6,700 square feet each.
- A separate recreation and activities center for Ranch residents.
- A more inclusive home-like setting, offering single occupancy rooms, complete with sitting areas, social areas, a kitchenette, and quiet spaces.
- A well-appointed space with more natural light and modern amenities, providing more privacy while still offering a sense of community.
- Barber shop, meeting room and training facilities.
Texas Engineering Solutions is pleased to be civil engineering consulting firm for this milestone project. Our team members who participated in the groundbreaking ceremony were Project Manager, Judy Anderson, P.E., FPM, and Civil Designer, Corinne VanVliet.